Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vacationing to South Carolina!

Location: Bedroom
Music: Merrimack River~ Mandy Moore
Book: Blood Hound~ Tamora Pierce
Mood: Excited


For the past three months, nearly four we've been planning a vacation to Colorado. Well, it looks like that is going to fall through. None of us (four siblings) Have much money and the tire on my driver's side vibrates slightly. Plus my tires are wearing slightly. Thats a dangerous drive on tires that are wearing out so we've decided to go some place we've never been and that is in South Carolina! Yay! I get to go down south! Hello heat and summer and beach and Smokey Mountains! Oh and Southern atmosphere. Yay! I'm really excited and I cant wait. I hope everything goes okay. :) I shall try and post everything in my blog either on the trip or when I get back. We'll be gone from the 13 through the 19th. So yep, dont expect me around then at least unless I can find free wi fi.

1 comment:

The Muse said...

oooooooooooo!
You will love it!!!