Monday, July 20, 2009

Bills and more of them.


Location:Bedroom
Music: I wanna Know~ Hannah Montana
Book: The Cry of the loon a Samantha Mystery
Mood: Awake



I calculated it all up, and I decided that yep, I spent way to much money on ebay this month. Now i dont know if I will be able to pay my car insurance. Plus I called in to work yesterday. The truth is, I was sick the night I called in. I hadnt gotten any sleep and I keep feeling like I was going to throw up. I hate calling in. But it was one of those things were I just wasnt sure if I should go in or not. So I called in. Of course, by the time I woke up I was fine. I probably just needed sleep. I did sleep for like ten or eleven hours that night. Or rather I was in bed that long. I dont know if i slept that long. I dont think I did. But thats generally a good sign that I am sick.

Anyway, I feel fine now yay! Well, expect for this stupid cold I cant get rid of. My Grandma was right. Summer colds stay all summer. grrr Oh I also finally got a phone plan. But now I'm sorda wondering if I can afford it. *sigh* I have thirty days try it out. I might see if I cant get the monthly bill lowered. I gotta look into it. Oh and I still do not have my car fixed. Hopefully this week I will hear something from my insurance company.

No comments: