Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forty dollars on vintage things, home made mac and cheese dinner :)

Location: Bedroom
Music: This Way~ Michelle Branch
Book: Blood Hound
Mood: Tired
okay so I didnt get anything done that I had wanted to do. I came home and pretty much fell asleep for about a half hour. Browsed the net and then I made Home Made Mac and Cheese. I was surprised to see it turned out well :) Yay! You can find the recipe I used here http://www.kitkittredge.com/ underneath Kit's World. Its a pretty easy to follow recipe. There are alot of steps to it but it's easy to make.

I went to the post office here in the dinky town I live in to mail out a package and found out that they were closed. Grrr. So now I have to wait yet another day to mail the package. And I just spent a wee bit too much on a few vintage things from the 40s. I found a Scotty Dog pin and a craft book and ended up spending over forty dollars all together. So yep, Joanna spent to much lol. Oh well. It's done. I am going to force myself to stay away from Ebay

No comments: