Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Roaring Twenties Dance Music & Visions ( Alice Twilight POST)


I had some corny music playing from my cd player from the early 1920s. Songs no one would remember these days unless they were from the time period, or actually listened to vintage songs. I loved listening to that type of music. It reminded me of… of well the 20’s. Which really weren’t that interesting. I had done a lot of wandering around in the 20’s on my own. I had not met Jasper until around 1948. So yep, I did a lot of shopping and coming up with my own little ways to make money and steal the things I needed. Life wasn’t as easy as it was for me now that was for sure. But I still made the most of it.

I did a little jig as Jasper came in and put his arms around me. I turned around and danced a little with him and then twirled out from underneath him. He laughed softly like he always did when I made him smile.

“What are you thinking about so happily?” He asked.

I shrugged. “I’m just glad I found you when I did. I can’t imaged what it would be like not to be with you. To have no one. Poor Edward.” I murmured.

“Mhm. Poor Ed.” Jazz said rubbing his nose into my hair.

“Jasper, come on, we really should try and think of something to help him get Bella’s memory back. That and I miss her too you know. She was a good friend.” Jasper sighed.

“What do you see about all this?” He asked me.

I quietly looked at him. I was waiting for someone to ask me this. I hadnt quiet told Edward this yet, but I had seen Bella’s life as a bleak, sorry state without him. Poor Bella and Edward. I really should probably tell him. I just couldn’t bare to see the look on my brother’s face when I did tell him.

“Alice? What do you see?” Jasper asked me again turning me to face him.

“Neither Bella and Edward will be happy.” I said truly sadly.

“Alice I am sure they will both be fine.” Jazz said soothingly.

“No Jazz, my visions are rarely wrong unless the person changes their mind. You know that. Bella will never remember us or Edward. Her life with be a bleak empty bit of sorrows. Just like Edwards.”

“You’re sure?”

Yes.”

“Then you should tell Ed.”

“Yeah so he can go with Emmett’s plan?”

Jasper chuckled. “No, so he can think of some way to help Bella.” He answered.

No comments: