Monday, August 10, 2009

Is going to Alaska

Location: Bedroom
Music: Coraline soundtrack
Mood: Cranky


It looks as if we're going to Alaska on the 26th of this month. I put in my two weeks at work. :( I really do kinda like my job. Its one of the better ones I've had for a long time so I am kinda sad to leave it. But maybe I can find an even better one in Alaska. I'm getting really excited about going to Alaska.

Tomorrow we're going up north. Mackinaw City. And probably going to wander around. Me and my siblings are anyway. I'll take tones of pictures for whatever we do. I am kinda hoping we dont do anything to expensive. dont have much money. But whatever.

Anyway, I better get going. I have to be up early and am extremely tired.

Oh yeah before I go, I made a hat pin today! I thought it turned out pretty well. I dont know why I made it. I dont have a hat to wear with it yet. But when I move to Alaska I plan on making one. I also made Hot Bath Cakes from the Tea with Jane Austen Book. I'll post pictures sometime this week. :)

No comments: