Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Needle Book, and not going to Alaska

Location: Bedroom
Music: Jane Austen's Song Book
Book: Northanger Abbey~ Jane Austen
Mood: Creative
Well, it looks like we're not going to Alaska this year. *sigh* My dad found work for all the way through the winter up until spring. They are paying him a good amount of money so he decided to stay. Instead, he's leading my brother the money he needs to get a new car with. Which I think is cool because my brother really needs a new car.

With that said, I'm still working at Flying J lol. I was pretty happy to see myself put back into the schedule. Its sooo hard to find work here in Michigan I am not really sure what I would do if something happened to were I didnt have a job anymore. That would totally suck.

Anyway, Yesterday I bought Hannah Montana the Movie on DVD. Yes I am the dork who went to the store and bought the two disk special edition. But I really liked the movie. I thought it was so good. I had to get it.



And then today I decided to make a craft. Well okay I'm working on a sampler I bought a while back, but thats gonna take a while to finish. So in the mean time I am gonna make other crafts. I was browsing the Jane Austen Center site and found directions on how to make Jane Austen's Needle Book. The directions are so easy, I had to try it.



I thought it turned out pretty good. Here is the site so you can make one too.

http://www.janeausten.co.uk/magazine/page.ihtml?pid=565&step=4

Anyway, I guess on the plus side of us staying, I now get to see Mandie and the Secret Tunnel next Friday. They are actually doing a Pre Screening of the movie right down the road from my mom's house, I cant wait. The movie looks sooo good.
http://www.mandiemovies.com/ I cant wait.

PS. It looks like Blogger is having issues with its picture thing. I hope my pictures go through :(

No comments: