Sunday, September 20, 2009

Almost 28 years old! (I'm getting old)

Location: Bedroom
Music: All Time Low
Book: Cat O Nine Tails~ Julia Golding
Movie: The Secret Garden (1949)
Mood: Anxious


In exactly five days, I am going to turn 28. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this. Yes on September 25th is my birthday. I've lived yet another year. What do I have to show for it? Alot actually lol. I'm getting old. *pouts* And I've got almost nothing planed for my birthday. My dad keeps saying you should be thinking about your birthday and I'm like why? I'm probably not gonna get any presents. I'm not expecting those anyway. And I have five days off yay! But no money to really do anything. Plus insurance is due and I have to get new stickers for my plates. Stupid stickers.

So turning a year older isnt anything special anymore. I used to really look forward to my birthday. but now I just kinda am like blah. I dont care anymore. I probably will when it comes to Friday though lol. And I am getting a chocolate cake. Yay chocolate cake. I guess I better get into a better mood for my birthday uh? lol who cares about bills. Maybe thats my problem. That all my bills fall around the same time as my birthday. So life goes on. lol

Yay another year gone by here's for almost yet another year!

I wonder what this year will bring.

No comments: