Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zunea Zunea~ Cleopatra Stratan



A little something I came across. The song is so cute.

One night cost
I co bottle, he co glass
We soaked our hand
Flowers of the window

Rest of what remained in a glass
I cast and his cat
I do not know what to feel flower
But cat d-amu canta
And we play with him ...

Hop-pa Zune-Zune
Hop-bye everybody
World around them excited
The talented cat

Hop-pa hai ca-i buna
Hop-pa's not a joke
Everybody how much the Costa
Let them bring a bottle!

Let them bring a bottle!
Everybody how much the Costa
Let them bring a bottle!

Fishes do not shut
I cast and their oleaca
Only the rates of poultry
mute Mute were have remained silent

I do not know what will be tomorrow
But now it's all good
As seen in May Costica
Sure no glass was water-n!
But whatever it was there?

Hop-pa Zune-Zune
Hop-bye everybody
World around them excited
Glass charmed

Hop-pa hai ca-i buna
Hop-pa's not a joke
Until everyone dimneata
Play only Zune-Zune!

Play only Zune-Zune
By all dimneata
Play only ...


Hop-pa Zune-Zune

No comments: