Sunday, November 15, 2009

Patience is a virtue or so they say~ Alice Twilight post


Yay! Bella was finally here with Edward! This meant that we would finally be planning the wedding and dress, and cake for Bella and Edward! Of course I could do it all by myself but I fully believed that the bride should have complete say in what happened in her wedding. It made things that much more special for her! The only problem was that of course I had to wait for Bella and Carlisle to eat dinner. Of course they were both human so that was only natural.

I skipped down towards the living room and plopped down on the floor in a cross legged position in front of my wedding magazines with all the newest styles. I even had my laptop on the floor. It was after all possible to design a dress on the computer and sometimes even that much better. All it took was a few clicks of the mouse and bingo! You had a dress! Wee this was going to be so much fun! I love designing things especially parties and this was going to possibly be one of the best ones I’ll have designed yet! I just couldn’t wait to get started.

I had a notebook filled with ideas next to me, and another notebook filled with different scrapes of materials for a wedding dress. Stuff I thought that maybe Bella would like. Oh why was it taking her so long?

Edward! I whined in my mind to my brother across the house. He chuckled.

Alice, have patience! He said back to me.

But Ed, I’ve had to wait for days!

Bells needs to eat. She’ll be out soon!

Soon wasn’t soon enough though. I bounced up and down on the end of shoes, waiting for my buddy to come out. I just couldn’t wait any longer. I started to stand up but was rudely interrupted.

ALICE! Came Edward’s hiss and I sank back down.

Oh alright, I’ll wait. This time. I said smiling. Edward of course smirked.

Yeah, okay. he said smugly.

No comments: