Thursday, November 5, 2009

Possiblites! ~ Alice Cullen~ Twilight Post


Jazz sat no, sprawled himself out on the sofa with no one else around him, watching football? It was very strange to watch my husband alone with a football game on. Emmett was nowhere to be seen and Carlisle was at work. Rose had just come up with Esme though and I knew it was only a matter of time before the others joined Jasper. So did my husband.

He smiled before he saw me and moved over to the side patting the seat next to him, then looked up to see me come from behind him. He pulled me onto the couch next to him and wrapped his arms around me. There was a twinkle in his eyes. And he kissed the top of my head.

“Just think of all the possibilities Alice!”He said turning to face me. “We could have children and grow old together. And Esme and Carlisle would be Grandparents!” He clasped my hands in his.

“Yes I know! It’s wonderful!” I clapped my hands. The only thing that still bothered me was that I had not seen this coming.

“I only wonder what our abilities will be like after.” Jasper said as if reading my mind. I nodded my head.
“Would we still be safe, I mean without my visions?”

“Well, I would assume you had some sort of visions. There must have been a reason why your parents put you in that place.” Jasper said.

I shrugged, as I simply could not remember anything from my past. I kept wondering if there was a reason why I had blocked it out, and if maybe tampering with it, was not a good idea. But it was something I needed to know either way.

I heard Esme and Rose pull into the driveway and heard their swift footsteps into the house. It looked as if my alone time was over with Jasper for the moment. I leaped off the couch and hugged Rose who stared at me for a moment, then hugged me back. I was after all, her sister.

“I told you he would like the cake, didn’t I Esme?” I asked. She laughed.

“Yes you did.” She said smiling at me.

No comments: