Friday, December 18, 2009

Alot of busy stupid shit

Location: Bedroom
Music: American Nights~ The Runaways
Mood: Stressed



I know I haven't written here in ages and its because I have been sooo busy lately. I havent even really kept up with pan. Christmas usually takes alot of time to get ready for and with work and school combined I found I just didnt have time for hardly anything. But hopefully this weekand I will have some time to sit down, make those crafts, work on those post for pan, and do my Christmas shopping. I also have some movies to watch and just plan relaxing to do.

So yeah that past several weeks has included alot of busy stupid shit. Work, school, shopping, presents, movies... I need a good breather. And a major break from everything. But I have no idea when I am gonna get that. Oh well.

Here's to the next week hoping it slows down.

2 comments:

The Muse said...

Hate to hear you are stressed :(
I'll be thinking of you and hope that the holiday brings you peace.
Merry Christmas!

Joanna said...

Aw thanks! I feel alot better now. I feel like I've had some time to relax.

I was just wondering if there was something wrong with your website? Ever since I downloaded Kaspersky Anti virus program it denies me access into it. Says something about a trojan on it? :(

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.

*hugs*