Monday, January 18, 2010

Chopped Suey!

Location: Bedroom
Music: True Colors~ Glee Volume 2
Book: The Country Diary of An Edwardian Lady~ Edith Holden
Mood: Chipper


I tried Chopped Suey today for the first time today! One of the girls at work brought some in and she let me try it. She had made it from scratch and it was soo yummy. Of course by the time I got to it, it was cold, but it was still good! I wanted more lol. She said she would bring some extra the next time she made some! Yay!

Anyway, today I went and bought the New Super Mario Brothers Wii! It's soo much fun! Much better than Super Paper Mario Brothers and I bought Glee on DVD because I am a Gleek! And tomorrow I have the whole day off finally! I cant wait! lol

So yep there ya have a short little update from me! Weee!

No comments: