Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing New

Location: Bedroom
Music: The Irish Man~ Anthony Boutte
Book: Betraying Season~ Marissa Doyle
Mood: bored


Once again, all I have to write about is work and school lol. That's all I've been doing lately. I did finally watch the Bright Star the other day and I loved it. It was really well done. The costumes and music in the movie even the scenery were wonderful and the movie really made John Keats out to be a saint. He seemed like such a kind, gentle soul in the movie. You really feel sorry for him at the end of it.

Anyway, I had the last two days off but nothing really interesting to report. I did spend time in Grand Rapids with my mom and sister and I bought Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle. I cant wait to read it. :)

There are still a few other books I am looking for and havent been able to find yet. *sighs* I guess I'll end up buying them online like everything else lol. The internet is a wonderful shopping tool.

I guess other than that, I really have nothing else to write about. No new things are happening. Life is a bit boring right now.

No comments: