Monday, February 22, 2010

A busy week

Location: Bedroom
Music: Girls~ Play
Book: La Petite Four~ Regina Scott
Mood: Content
I am finally all caught up with my posts lol. I didnt post anything all week from pan because I was very busy trying to play catch up with school. See, they finally let me back in. Yay! So I am still a college student which is good. But I was a week behind so I had to get caught up and I did. So today I am not even going to touch homework. Today is mine! lol.

I've had the last two days off and I have today off which has been really nice. I guess today we're supposed to get a tone of snow, so I am really glad I have today off. I have no idea what I am gonna do all day but I know it wont be homework lol. I do have some things I want to do.

Some crafts to make, and a book to try and finish reading. I'd like to play on my Wii which I havent touched all weekand either. So we'll see what comes of today.

No comments: