Friday, March 26, 2010

Second day of not accomplishing much.

Location: Bedroom
Music: The Bluebells of Scotland
Book: Syren by Angie Sage
Mood: Chipper

Today being my second day off, I did manage to do alot of nothing so far. And I havent yet left house! Yay for being a home body. I did make some jambalaya yum and I had loads of left overs so I froze them to make lunches and dinners for myself later on in the weeks to come. I still have to make corn bread though.

I did finally get Ballet Shoes the book. I cant wait to read it. It looks so cute, and I know it'll be better than the movie because the books are always better than the movies.

I am almost done knitting my washcloth. I cant wait till its finish so I can move on to another project lol. But i have found that knitting is rather a soothing pastime. Even though it just kills my carpal tunnel.

Oooh and I watched Inglorious Bastards last night. It was funny as hell though a bit bloody and gory for my taste.

No comments: