Friday, May 28, 2010

Losing weight?

Location: Bedroom
Music: Animal Arithmetic~ Jonsi
Book: Pygmalion by George Benard Shaw
Mood: Accomplished!


According to my Wii Fit I have lost the three pounds I wanted to lose this week. Yay! I decided to try and lose weight a little at a time. I'd like to lose all sixty pounds so I can weigh what I am supposed too. Can't help it that I am small lol. I bet my back would feel better too.

On another note, I finally took up my sketch pad again, and actually drew a picture. I found a picture on the internet and really liked it, so i decided to draw my own. :) So far I am really happy with it.

And I'm really enjoying Pygmalion. Eliza is soooo dramatically funny that you feel sorry for her. And Higgins really is an ass. While I adore My Fair Lady, I am finding that I almost like Pygmalion better. after all My Fair lady is taken from Pygmalion. When I finish reading it, I am gonna watch the movie from 1939. :)

I'm still searching for Shirley Temple's Kathleen. I found the Lux Radio Version she did of it, and I'd really like to see it some time.

No comments: