Friday, July 23, 2010

Cook book!

Location: Bedroom
Music: JI Journal Radio Show
Book: Ella Princess, Saint and Martyr
Mood: Accomplished

Ever since I watched Julie and Julia, I have been dying to try a recipe out of Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking cook book. However, the cook book itself is far too expensive for me to just up and buy. I think it's like fifty dollars! Though, I believe this is because of how wonderful it is.

Anyway, now that I have the book for the next three weeks, I cant wait to try some of the recipes out of it. I intend to make at least three or four before I have to turn it back in. I may scan a few of the recipes to make later too. :) We'll see how things go.

On another note, I hung out with my brother and sister today. There's a park right next to Delta Mills Park I believe, that we went too. It was fun. The trail through the park is paved for the most part and runs right along the river. I forgot my camera otherwise I'd have pictures.

And I got the 5:30am shift now at work. I dont necessary like getting up that early in the morning. But I like having a set straight schedule of 5:30 to 1:30 every day and getting out at 1:30 in the afternoon. I have the whole afternoon to do whatever I want!

No comments: