Friday, August 27, 2010

Still havent made Treacle Tart :(


Location: Bedroom
Music: Song of the Irish Brigade~ David Kincaid
Book: Changless~ Gail Carriger
Mood: Cheerful


Okay, so I still havent made Treacle Tart. I really was planning on making it. I just havent felt like cooking I guess. Or I havent had the craving for it? I have Monday off, so if I dont make it before then, I am going to make it on Monday.

I finished Soulless, and absolutely loved it! I am now determined to start Changeless next. Oooh and I got a new phone coming in the mail soon! My old phone wasnt staying charged all the way anymore. I hate it when phones fail on you. Fail phone fail!

I also got a really cool looking costume book for the 19th century. Called English Women's Clothing in the Nineteenth Century. Can't wait to go through it. And I got another book called Everyday Life in Regency and Victorian England. Both look like fun reads.



Other than that, I've just been working up a storm. But someone's gotta work right? lol

No comments: