Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Art of Quacking (Alessandra)


“What are you doing Petrus?”I asked turning around and peering at him from the couch. He was moving his neck back and forth and waddling like a duck. A duck, with little wings and webbed feet. I sighed.

“I’m waddling like a duck. See?” He said, as he proceeded to waddle. I tried unsuccessfully to not giggle.

“And why are you are waddling like a duck?” I stared at Petrus.

“Because, I am bored, and this whole eternity thing is getting hard to deal with. Do the days always drag on like this?” Petrus waddled some more, this time making little quacking sounds. I tried really hard now, not to giggle.

“Quack, quack---“

“Yes, unless you do something productive with your time.”
“Quack…” Waddle, waddle.

“Like waddling?” I finally succumbed to my giggles.

“Quack, quack.” I cleared my throat.

“You could go back to school, or go play video games with Emmett and Jasper.” I said turning back around in my seat.

“Quack, quack.” Waddle, waddle.

I opened the dairy I had found a few weeks ago, and continued to read it were I had left off, but I found it amazingly hard to concentrate, on the faded scribbles, with Petrus’s quacking.

“Why would I want to go back to school?” he asked now waddling around the sofa and into my view. He slowly, slipped down on the floor in front of me.

“quack, quack, quack.”

“Because it would keep you from quacking.” I said smiling, his hands now gently on my legs, and moving up my thighs.

“ School’s have humans in them and I am not ready to deal with that yet. You know I wouldn’t last very long, before I took out the whole school.” He said.

“Quack… Quack…”

“Um, that’s true. And Aro wouldn’t like it if you took revenge on a whole school. A little duck wouldn’t do such a thing.” I said. Petrus’s hands were now, moving further up my legs than before.

“No he wouldn’t. So what can I do to keep myself occupied, besides steadying ducks from afar?” He asked, slowly slipping my shirt off me.

“Maybe you can help Carlisle with something?”

“No, I don’t wanna intrude on Doc.” He gently kissed me.

“Quack.” He squeaked, letting me go.”

“Well, my little quacker, you will just have to find something to keep yourself occupied. And steadying ducks is not a bad thing.” I said. “Perhaps you’ll want to start eating worms too.”

“Um, I think I know why Sully always likes to keep men around.” He said, my jeans now, slowly coming undone.

“Oh?”

“Yes, because she gets bored, and let’s face it, sex, can be a very satisfying hobby.”

“Even as satisfying as quacking?” I asked, as Petrus, leaned into me.

“Quack, Quack…”He grinned, kissing me again and slowly laying me down on the sofa.

No comments: