Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crochet Project not doing well :(

Location: Bedroom
Music: What Can I say~ Carrie Underwood
Book: Native Star~ MK Hobson
Mood: Bored
Okay so every day I for about two or three weeks I have been working on making a Jewelry roll or a little pocket as my first Crochet project. LOL and everyday I have messed up. So I've ended up tearing it all apart and trying over. Well, today I am determined, hopefully, to finish it. Or I might take a break and make another craft. lol. 

On another note, I have completely deleted the story I have also been working on. I just didn't like it. Perhaps it's not meant to be and I should try something else. But I do intend on writing this. But I cant tell you what its about yet because Its really only an idea.

Oh and I watched The Worst Witch Movie. lol. It was cute total 80s though right down to the special effects and music we thought was so awesome in the period. But I rather enjoyed it. 

And as for things at work, they're going alright. I'm still trying not to judge as this is only the second week we've been opened. 
So maybe by the end of the week I'll have some historical goodies and crafts to posts. But then again, it might wait till next week cause the end of the week is Saturday lol. 

I am also thinking about volunteering for Acquire the Fire in April. It's a Christian well its hard to explain but here is the website. I think it'd be a great thing to do. 
http://www.acquirethefire.com/#



No comments: