Friday, October 8, 2010

Nothing to really post about

Location: Desk in front of the window
Music: Reset~ Charice
Book: Cranford ( I will one day finish it)
TV: The Last Exile (Yes I am watching Anime lol) 
Mood: Bored

 




Wow, once again all I have been putting in here are my posts from pan. I suppose this is due to the fact that yes, I have not had much to post about lol. 

I was out of work for about a week and a half, but I have started back at Dennys. Today will be my third day as a server on the floor. I think. I only work from 4 to 10. I'm not sure what to think about this. But I wasnt even supposed to work today they just asked me to pick up the shift. So I said sure then was happy I did because they had only schedualed me to work four days. 

I do understand though, we have sooo many servers and they probably dont know what to do with all of us. so small shifts are better than no shifts right? 

Anyway, I was working on a small craft for the past month and because it was my first crochet project, it didnt really turn out. I tried to rip it apart to save the yarn but I couldnt. lol. I had made it far too tight. So that is something I intend on working on. 

Oh and I have thought of doing a few short stories or perhaps working on that novel I wanna write. We'll just have to see how things go. 

And Glee was simply awesome this week lol. I loved the Grilled Cheese episode. 

I guess thats it, hopefully I will have more interesting things to write about soon. :) 
 

No comments: