Thursday, October 28, 2010

To Tell or Not To tell (alice post)

“It’ll be okay Jazz. You won’t eat anyone, I promise. Not if I have anything to say about it.” I said kissing him lightly on the lips. My husband smiled down at me.

“I can be pretty stubborn myself you know.” Jazz said.

“Oh don’t I know it.” I grinned. “Will you be alright alone for a little while?” I asked.

“Do you see them bothering me?”

“Just Rosalie and Emmett.” I responded laying my suitcase on the floor.

“Alright then, I’m sure everything will be fine. I’ll come get you if I need you.” Jasper kissed me again, and I tripped out into the hallway.

Edward! I said in my mind skipping down the hallway. Wondering why Edward didn’t want me to tell Carlisle that his creator was here. It was after all, something that Carlisle should know
.
“Alice!” Edward said pulling me into the room he was to share with Alice. Just as small as the one I was currently sharing with Jasper. For a host, Aro certainly wasn’t a good one. I would have thought that he would have made certain we had the best rooms in the house. Certainly if Aro visited Forks, we’d give him a good room. After laying down rules that is.

“Edward, why shouldn’t we tell Carlisle?” I asked the minute the door was shut and I was certain no one was listening but Bella.

“Aro doesn’t want Carlisle to know about it until he brings the vampire out of the dungeons.” Edward said very quietly and quickly. I frowned.

“But why?” I asked. “Shouldn’t Carlisle be told about this? I mean, I don’t know about you but considering how it is Carlisle, I don’t think he is going to be pleased about this. We should at least warn him about it. “

“No.”

“Edward, what’s wrong?” I asked. It wasn’t like Edward to argue over something this big considering our father. Normally if Carlisle needed to be told something, then he was. There were very little secrets in our family. Ed gave a sigh.

“Aro threatened Bella and the baby…”

“I should have guessed that he would do that.” I said, and pouted. Leave it to Aro to do something like that on our first day. “Well, what should we do then? We can’t leave Carlisle in the dark about this. Alessandra and Petrus would surely help out of if Aro threatened our family.”

“I am not going up against the Volturi if I do not have too. Besides, Aro will eventually unveil Carlisle’s creator soon anyway. I do not think it will do any harm if Carlisle doesn’t know about it. If he asks us why we didn’t tell him, we can always tell him the truth. Carlisle will respect that.” Edward answered.

“I still think we should tell him.” I said.


No comments: