Thursday, December 2, 2010

On Pranking and Count Von Count~ Alice

I stood on my tip toes, putting the last of Caius’ now very white cloaks back into his closet. I giggled and turned to face the others.

“Okay we have five minutes before they finish!” I said as we gathered our bleaching supplies and raced out of the room and down the hallway, giggling and laughing as we all landed in one pile on the floor in the room that Jazz and I was sharing.

“Woe! I can’t wait to see the look on their faces when they find their bleached cloaks.” Jazz was laughing.

“Can you just see Caius?” Emmett asked making a very angry Caius face.

“At least he’ll have something to be angry over.” Rosalie smirked.

“That’s true Rose. “ I said, letting my visions come, Caius wasn’t the only one who was going to be very angry with us. “With any luck, we’ll turn Volterra in an up roar.” I laughed.

“And hopefully Aro wont want us to come back for a loooong time.” Emmett said.

“I don’t understand how Carlisle could have spent as long as he did here.” Jazz said putting the bleach bucket away.

“He didn’t have any place else to go.” I said.

“Yeah but Aro is creepy.” Emmett cut in.

“Emmett, most of the Volturi are Creepy.” Rosalie said, nudging him.

“Noticed how she said most.” I laughed.

“Besides, it’s not like we’re going to be here long right Alice?” Jasper asked and I nodded.

“We’ll go home soon. Besides we have Bella and the baby to think of. It probably wouldn’t be a good thing if she gave birth here.”

“Yeah probably not.” Emmett said.

As we were talking, I suddenly remembered that I had gotten Carlisle a present. I pulled out a little plushie of Count Von Count.

“What’s that for?” Rosalie asked me. Jazz rolled his eyes.

“For Carlisle. Alice thinks that if she dresses him up as Aro, it’ll cheer Carlisle up.”

“It sings too!” I said pushing the button and out came Count Von Count’s theme song.

“Does he count too?” Rose asked.

“Maybe?” I said pulling out the little Volturi cloak I had made for the plushie and the fake necklace. I dressed little Count Von Count up as Aro.

“A less evil Aro uh? I like it!” Emmett said. “So cute and small, he cant do any harm.”

“And he sings!” Rosalie laugh.

I stuck my tongue out at my siblings as I gathered plushie in my arms and tripped down the hallway gracefully to Carlisle’s room.

*********

“Alice, the door is opened.” Carlisle said before I even reached his door. I giggled, and walked into the room.

“What’s this?” Emse asked as I put the Count into Carlisle’s arms.

“A lesser evil of Aro as Emmett said!” I said giggling. I pushed the button and You’ll know that I am called the count Came out of the little plushie.

No comments: