Wednesday, February 9, 2011

(Egypt) Resisting a Fight (Alessandra)

“Our kind has existed in Egypt since long before my time,” Amun said. “The stories of the immortal blood-drinkers were already ancient when I was awaken to eternal life. You will not find your answers in this sand. Come, Kebi. Come Benjamin, Tia.” He turned to us again and glared. “I hope you tell your masters of my kindness in letting you live. I expect not to see you here tomorrow night.”

I blinked, did this ancient Egyptian honestly just say that he wanted us to tell Aro about his kindness in letting us live? Haha. Letting us live? Oh please. I thought trying not to roll my eyes. We could so take all four of them. They should be the ones happy that we didn’t kill them. Demetri sent me a warning glare as if he knew exactly what I was thinking. I sighed.

“We will be sure to tell Aro that you send him greetings.” I said with a tight smile. “Demetri, Anna, Petrus. Perhaps it is time we left.”

“But, we’ve only just start---“

“Anna!”I said to the impossible librarian.” She sighed.

“Fine.” She muttered, and gathered her tools. “But cant we come back---“

“No, I do not think that is wise.” I said once again cutting her off. Damn, did she ever shut up?

“There is still lots we can do in Egypt without interfering with the Egyptian Coven.” Petrus said looking at Anna. “I mean, there are lots of tourist traps.

“Alright.” Anna muttered again, as we made our way out of the tomb. “What a waste. We were so close, and I had so many things to ask him!”

“You really need to learn when to keep quite. You could have gotten us killed.” Demetri said finally speaking once we were far enough away from the coven. Anna glared at him.

“I think, that was mostly all of us.” Petrus said coming to Anna’s aid. Anna smiled at him.

“Enough!” I said growing tired of the bickering. “ It’s not about who tried to get us nearly killed or not.” I glared at Anna. She really did need to learn how to shut up. I was now, certain that her mouth was probably what got her turned in the first place.” We need to decide what we’re going to do now?”

“I kinda wanna see the Pyramids.” Petrus piped up, and I laughed.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Demetri said looking wryly towards the tomb we just left.

“Yeah but couldn’t we at least get a close up of them? And then leave really quickly?”

Demetri sighed. “Young Vampires are so annoying.” He muttered to me in ancient Latin. I laughed and nodded.

“Alright, Petrus. But We’re not going inside them.” I said. Petrus rolled his eyes.

“Oh come on Alessandra, we could have taken them. You know that!”

“That’s not the point. We don’t make wars with vampires if we don’t have too.”I answered.

No comments: