Sunday, April 3, 2011

And the search continues (Alice Twilight)

As depressing as things were at the moment, I couldn’t help but stay optimistic. I knew we were going to eventually find Bella. I knew those thoughts that Edward had heard, were possibly results of Bella. I half wondered if Bella had been turned into a vampire, and I knew Edward was thinking the same thing. I stopped and listened. But the voices and my visions just drifted away. I sighed. How could I see something in the far future but not in the present future? I shrugged. It made no difference.

“We will find Bella.” I said looking at my brother. He looked at me. “Edward, I know she’s not dead.”

“Alice, not all of us can see the future and be positive about it.”

“That’s not the point, and you know it.” I said. “She’s alive, and in Seattle some place. I just don’t know where.”

“If anything happens to her…” Edward said balling up his fists.

“Edward… “ I warned, and he relaxed.

“She’s thirsty. And calling for me.”

“She’s thirsty…” I said nodding my head. We both knew what that meant. I tried to see where she was, but once again, something was blocking my vision.

“Do you think she could be with one of Jacob’s kind?”

“No, Seth would have told us.” I said, positively sure on that. Edward nodded. He knew that Seth would have told us if Bella was with them or they had found her.

“What am I going to tell Elizabeth?”

“Nothing at the moment. We keep looking.” I said. Edward nodded. I wondered how long this was going to take, and I knew that Edward was anxious to get back to Elizabeth. Though we both knew she was perfectly safe. Probably safer than any child in all of America. I squeezed my brother’s hand.

“It’ll be okay. You’ll see.”I said.



No comments: