Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goofing off for a contest!

Location: Bedroom
Music: Concerto in D Major (From the Great House CD)
Book: Blood Hound Beka Cooper Book Two~ Tamora Pierce
Mood: Apparently sleepy stupid rainy weather. 




Okay so this little picture is for Gail Carriger's Heartless contest. I've been meaning to put it up for days. But I was hoping the weather would change and I could get a picture of me, with my cute little Parasol  in front of the mountains and the Knik Arm here in Wasilla. However, it's been raining every single day and the clouds are covering the mountains. So alas, I could not take the picture were I wanted too. *sniffs* But it is still taken in Wasilla. Just in my apartment. lol. Here it is! 



The Parasol isnt black like Alexia's and it's actually an umbrella. But it works. I realize now perhaps there is too much pink in the picture. But I like pink. So there it is, me goofing off lol with a serious expression even though I wasnt feeling serious at all. Maybe I need more caffeine. Haha. 

No comments: