Saturday, June 11, 2011

Off to Oregon (Bree Post)

The last thing the little vampire with the blond hair and black cloak said to our creator or Vicky was her name? Was that if she didn’t do what she was told to do, she’d wish they had killed her. I sat back in the tree watching, Vicky and Riley scoot out of the little cottage as soon as the cloaked ones were out of sight. Once the coast was clear, I heard Fred whistle. 

“I wonder who those cloaked figures were. And why they wanted Vicky to kill the Cullens? I bet those Cullens are the Yellow Eyes. I wonder who Master Aro is?” He asked all the questions I was thinking. And I knew that Diego was also thinking them. 

“I don’t know. But after seeing that little one take down the Red Head like that, I’m not sure I want to stick around and find out. This looks like a battle we won’t win.” Diego said. Fred and I both nodded in agreement. 

“So what do we do about it?” I asked. “Go back and tell the others?” I didn’t really want to warn the other idiots that they were most likely going to die. They’d probably die before the battle anyway. Besides, Fred and Deigo were the only ones I really cared about. 

“Nah. I got my two friends right here. Plus, Riley might guess we’re on to him.” Deigo wisely said. 

“Yeah, I don’t think going back is such a good idea.” Fred said. “It’s not like we’ll be missed anyway. Riley will just think we got ourselves killed.” 

“Maybe we should make it look like we did, so they don’t go looking for us. Like how they do in the movies?”I asked. 

“Yes and in the movies, the people who go back always end up getting killed. Let’s just leave. We’ll have miles behind us, before Riley releases we are missing.” Came Deigo’s reply. 

“I agree with him.” Fred stated chewing on a twig branch. Why, I had no idea. 

“Okay.” I said. I would have liked to have gone back to get my things. But that’s just all they were. Besides, the majority of them were stolen. It wasn’t like I couldn’t steal more books and cds later.

“So were too?” Fred asked

“I don’t care. Some place away from here.” I answered. 

“Okay. Maybe we should start with an idea. I’ve always wanted to see the 50 states of the US of A.” Deigo said. “We never got to go anywhere because my parents were always too poor.” 

“So what one do you wanna see?” I asked turning to him. 

“Let’s start with Oregon.” 

“Sounds good!”I grinned, and followed Deigo as he took off towards the south to Oregon, with Fred in the rear. We’d be the three lonesome New Born Vampires. Haha Take that Seattle! I thought. Scoring the world for more clues as to what vampires really were and we’d start with Oregon. Sounded good.

No comments: