Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pratice? Who needs it. (Alice)

I knew this was going to be an easy win. We had the Denali, we had Gab, we had the wolves all on our sides. Newborns were stupid, but not incapable of fighting. We would surely win. The only problem was, I couldn’t see the exact outcome. Just like I couldn’t see where Bella was. I was no certain that was whatever was blocking my vision from Bella was also blocking my visions of the newborn army. Which meant, that this being or thing was part of the army and was also part of Bella. I knew we would at least find Bella. Most likely, in the army.

I knew he was behind me before; he spoke, so I turned to see Jasper. He gave me a sly grin.

“Ready?” He asked, I nodded, he went for the throw, but I knew he was going to aim at my left, so I moved to the right. Jasper threw a punch to my face, but I backed away. He went to shove me aside, I jumped up into the tree. He watched the grown, searching for me, then looked up. I laughed, and landed on top of him.

“ Anymore?” I asked, and kissed him.

“Nah, I knew you would be okay.” He said. “Having a sense of the future and all.” I laughed.

“It’s gotten me this far hasn’t it?” I asked.

“It has.” He said, holding me.

“You know, how I got so rich right?” I asked touching his lips.

“You played with stocks?”

“Not always.” I grinned at him.

“Not always? Is there something you havent told me yet?”

“I’m sure there are lots of things you havent told me yet.” I countered. Jazz laughed at this. “I used to win money back in the speakeasies off gabling and telling the little human’s their future. It’s just…”

“You can’t see what is going to really be the outcome of this, and you’re worried?”

“Yes and no. I know we’re all going to live… we’re going to find Bella. But beyond that… I can’t see the actual battle.” I said, and then whined. “I don’t like people playing with my blind spots, Jazz.” I said and pouted.

“Soon, enough, whatever it is that is playing with your blind spot will be dead. And you’ll have full access to your visions again.” Jasper laughed and lightly kissed my forehead again.

“I know. But it’s still annoying as all hell.” I said brushing his hair out of his face.

“How is this fair?” A voice suddenly piped up behind Jasper, who turned and laughed at Emmett.

“She beats the crap out of you, and I have to practice like hell to beat the tar outta you.”

“Alice can see the future and you can’t?’ Jazz said smirking. 

No comments: