Elle Fanning's Choker
You will need black:
velvet trimming (about an inch wide)
A medium size charm ( I am using a cameo button)
Velcro (Preferably the kind that stick)
1. Lay out all your items
1. Measure your neck
2. Cut the velvet trimming according to how wide your neck is and then add a few inches. So say my neck is 14 inches wide I would cut my velvet to about 16 inches for space to work with.
1. Fold over the ends and sew using matching thread.
2. Now, find the middle and put a needle in it, to hold the middle. Either glue or sew your charm onto the trimming.
1. Once that is done,add the velcro and you have yourself a cute little chocker for next to nothing.
You will need:
Pastal color beads ( I chose a greenish blue)
Matching seed beads
1. Cut wire to about 12 inches or so.
2. Twist one bracelette end onto the wire and slide a seed bead next to it.
1. String on your beads to however size you want your bracelette.
2. At the end, string on a seadbead, then the bracellette end.
3. Twist the remaining wire. Clip and finish.
After I made the bracelet I realized it was too big for my wrist lol. So I had to take out two beads and re work it. But now I have a cute choker and pretty bracelet. The only things I had to buy where the trimming and beads.
Well, that was fun! I might do more DIYS. We'll see. I've always wanted to do one. And I love teaching people how to make my crafts. So maybe I will do more. Hehe.