Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thoroughly Modern Millie, crafts and crafts

Location: Bedroom
Music: Jimmy~ Thoroughly Modern Millie
Book: Beka Cooper~ Tamora Pierce
Mood: Eh


So a few weeks ago, I decided I was going to try and make an apron by hand. It actually turned out really well. Though, I may add some rick rack to it. 

And a while ago, I decided it was high time i watched Throughly Modern Millie which I loved. I mean, come on it has Julie Andrews in it. lol. Anyway, in the movie she has this awesome green beaded necklace I had wanted to make. 



I had bought the green beads some place (Dont remember where) before moved and only recently had time to put the necklace together. I also made a water bottle carrier I found directions for on Martha Stewart's website. 


I also saw the cutest pin in a Teen Vogue magazine I wanted but it was 70 bucks so I tried to recreate it.... I dont think it turned out as well as I had wanted and I may do some more stuff to make it better. 



No comments: