Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dragon Well Tea, Crafts and Crafts

Location: Bedroom
Music: Watch me Shine~ Joanna Pattici
Book: Heartless~ Gail Carriger
Mood: Happy




Okay so I have been meaning to make a post for several days now, I just kept forgetting. And in truth, when life is a bit boring, yes life can be boring in Alaska, its hard to post things lol. But anyway, here goes a stream of new photos and crafts and stuff.


The first is a few weeks ago, my sister got back from China and sent me a box of things. Well I still havent gotten the box of things yet. But she did also buy me some really expensive tea called Dragon Well Tea. It's a green tea and very healthy for you. At first I wasnt sure if I was going to like it or not. But after I made it, and drank the whole cup, I decided that I did like it. It also made me feel really good afterwards. I think the tea cleans out your system. And if you can find it, I highly recommend it. 




And then I decided to research and figure out what these ATCs were that I kept seeing over the internet. Turns out they are Artistic Trading Cards which are alot of fun to make. So I made my first or second one. I sent the first one out to the Mary Jane Farms Forum I belong too. :) 




I finally finished my scarf. I was going to try and add some Macabre trimming to it. However, the scarf wasnt wide enough for the pattern. So I left it the way it is. 




And finally, a few months ago, I had made a magazine box holder which I didnt really like. So I tore off the paper and re did it. I think the second time, it turned out much better. 




So there you have it! Those are the crafts I've made recently. I hope to have more things to show off soon. And I am making some progress on my list I made. :) Which makes me happy. LOL I just have to not add to it. 


No comments: