Friday, November 25, 2011

What kind of degree to get (alice post)

“Have you decided what you’re going to take this time around?” Edward asked me as I got out of my Porsche with Jasper.

“Um.. Not yet. I think this time around, I am just gonna go with the flow for a while. But you know, it’s probably going to be fashion design again. Maybe merchandizing…. Or maybe art or something. I’ve got four years of college ahead of me.” I grinned.

“Yeah, I was surprised you never told us what you were taking.” Jazz said his arm linked into mine. I smiled sweetly at him.

“Well, I wasn’t sure.”

“I’m surprised Carlisle hasn’t moved us again.” Rose said with a flick of her blond hair. “We have been living in Forks for a while now. He’s supposed to be getting older.”

“He said he didn’t want to move Elizabeth and I away from Charlie yet.” Bella piped up.

“But all the same, we will eventually have to move.” Rose insisted.

“I know that.” Bella said rolling her eyes and leaning into Edward. It was clear she was annoyed about the subject.

“We have four years of college ahead of us, and then we will probably move.” Em said as we entered one of the buildings on campus.

“I’m hungry.” Bella said suddenly seeing a donut stand with coffee, and we watched while Edward bought her a donut and coffee.

“I should probably go to my first class.” I said squeezing Jazz’s hand. My husband smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

“Don’t get into any trouble without me.” He said his eyes dancing. I laughed.

“Me? Trouble? Never.” I insisted smiling.

“Oh ho, little Alice never gets into trouble.” Emmett said with a nudging me.

“Ten dollars that Emmett doesn’t finish his degree.” Ed said now coming back with Bella.

“Alice… Tell him I am gonna get it this time.” Em says. I laughed.

“You’ve decided you will get it… But whenever you decide you will get it, you never do…”Jazz interpreted and we all laughed.

“Oh… we gotta go guys.” I said taking hold of my books and Jasper. It was time to head to class. College was far more fun than high school. And I was even thinking about blending in a bit better. Making some friends this year…. Yeah friends would be good. I thought.

No comments: