Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kanani Comes home!


Location: Bedroom
Music: Saint Lucia Processional (American Girl Christmas CD)
Mood: Waking Up ( I am apparently not a morning person)
Book: The little white horse




Okay, here we have a few more crafts and some more American Girl Goodies. I swear this blog is going to become an American Girl blog lol.  The first thing I did the past few days was make a pet bed for Sugar. There is one on the American Girl website that is very cute. I would highly recommend that you buy that. Or if you are like me and want to create your own you can always do that too. Here is how mine turn out. As you can see I made her a littler pillow. The Coke top is supposed to be her doggy dish and I tried to make her a chew toy out of a bead lol. But I think all in all, Sugar really likes her new perch. 




And second, Kanani came in the mail the other day! I was so excited when I got her. She's so pretty and I am really glad I decided to buy her. Her skin wasnt tinted blue or anything. Her long hair is so pretty. It is kinda annoying. However, all one has to do to deal with that is pull it back. Here she is! 




And finally, a few weeks ago I found a bunch of American Girl Magazines from 1997 on ebay for thirty dollars. With their paper dolls still intancted. While I do still have my 1997 magazines, they arent in the best shape and the paper dolls were lost long ago. So I bought them and I also bought a few paper dolls from 1998 and 2000 as well. Those came in the mail too. 




You can expect little inserts from these magazines coming soon. hehe. Here are the paper dolls. 




I may post little things on these too. 


well I better get off now. Lots to do today!


Dont worry I am still debating on if I want to send Kirsten into the Doll Hospital. I really miss having her look brand new lol. 

No comments: